Add you voice to our campaign for better access to palliative care in Victoria
Thank you to everyone who has supported our call to the Victorian Government to commit an extra $65 million a year to improve access to palliative care for all Victorians, when and where they need it.
What can you do to help?
• Sign the campaign petition here
• Ask your social media networks and friends to sign the petition by sharing this link with them bit.ly/PallCarePetition• Like and share our posts on twitter and Facebook
• Use the hashtags #PalliativeCareForAll and #springst on your social media posts.
Thank you, your support makes a difference!
• A commitment to “further strong support for the palliative care sector” by the Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews, was reported on ABC News World Today on Tuesday, This podcast interview includes comments by Odette on PCV’s call for increased funding for palliative care (the report starts 20 minutes into the program).
• Our Facebook campaign has reached over 500,000 people.
• Around 800 people have signed the petition – hopefully, numbers will increase exponentially in the coming weeks with your help.
• PCV is meeting with MPs to discuss our call for increased funding – we encourage you to meet with your local MP.