Grief and Loss in Late Life - Introduction
Grief is a normal part of life. However, in late life, it is often experienced more frequently which means it can be difficult to recognise and differentiate grief from other life factors and adjustments. Understanding that emotional symptoms which are present during times of grief can also be symptoms of depression, complicated grief or other mental health conditions is critically important. In this 2-hour workshop, participants will learn:
- Lesson 1 – Grief terminology
- Lesson 2 – Experiencing loss in late life
- Lesson 3 – Grief versus depression
- Lesson 4 – Complicated grief
- Lesson 5 – Other mental health conditions
- Lesson 6 – Overcoming grief
To take advantage of organisational discounts for group bookings, or for individual registrations, CLICK HERE.
Please call 0422 819 282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.