EMRPCC Clinical Documents
- Opioid Conversions May 3, 2016 (final)
- Syringe Driver Drug Compatibilities- 2016 May 3 (final)
- Respiratory Secretions- Terminal Phase May 3, 2016
- Noisy Breathing – Family leaflet,2016
- The Palliative Approach Toolkit is available from via Caresearch.
- Palliative Approach toolkit – Self directed learning package (16.52 MB) has 3 sections – care worker, EN/RN introduction & EN/RN Advanced. It is a very large document.
- Affirming Life – a palliative approach guide for family with loved ones in aged care is a useful book for families and staff. It is a large document- be aware before hitting print.
Communication tools (including dementia situations)
Advance Care Planning
- Eastern Health has a document called the EH Advance Care Plan-Directive Aged Care -July2014 This can be co-branded with your facility logo by contacting the Eastern Health Advance Care Planning team
- Advance Care Planning Australia – website has links on the home page to ACP documents. Online training is via a tab on the top menu of the website.
- VictorianAdvance care planning – strategy 2014-18
Palliative care brochures (accessible at these external websites)
Centre for Cultural Diversity in Ageing website
Australian Pain Society has several publications applicable to the aged care facilities