OLDER PERSONíS COVID-19 SUPPORT LINE
Senior Australians, their families and carers can freecall 1800 171 866 if you:
- would like to talk with someone about what COVID-19 means for you or your loved ones
- are feeling lonely or distressed
- are caring for someone and need information or a listening ear about what COVID-19 means for your circumstances
- are worried about COVID-19 means for your usual aged care service
- are worried about a friend or family member living with dementia
- are unable to access information on the internet and would like up-to-date advice.